Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 14, 2009

    I've decided to just forget about it and do well for my coming exams. No point fretting over something which has already happened. I am really sorry, mum, that I can't make you happy. Oh well, blame it on bad luck. Fuck you cb examiner. I hope you die very soon. You are earning so bloody much and you still fail us students. Does your fucking pea brain know how fucking much we need to fucking pay to see your fucking face. I swear if I had my previous examiner I will fucking pass cus she is so fucking nice to fail me by just 12 marks when I didn't even practise enough at all. Please die soon, thank you so very fucking much.

    P/S: And thx to sister for your funny faces up there cus they kinda cheer me up (reminds me of Giordano's ugly cheer you up tee) a little. Luv you.

    No comments: