Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 4, 2009

    Chinese garden with ah tong

    You can see how big my nostrils are, lucky no pisai. HAHAHA
    Wtf haha I look like a freak here.
    Holidays are soon going to be OVERRRRRRRRR. And Idk why I am pretty excited about that. Maybe I've been rotting at home for far too much that my brain isn't functioning properly already. Whatevz. Mummy is complaining that Pepper isn't being a good boy (when I'm doing all the walking and cleaning of his pee + shit and blabla. Yes la yes la I'm like a Maria shut up) and she wishes to send him away but I'm not gonna allow that to happen. Not even if your gonna buy me another shih tzu to replace Pepper! I won't mind having another dog though HAHA. Ok Gwen's shutting up for now bye.

    No comments: