Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 4, 2011

    Benefit Spree 2: CLOSED

    Currently: USD151 / USD120
    Items are estimated to arrive by 17 June - 8 July.

    Preorder 2 starts today!
    I will send in my orders by 20th May 2011, or after reaching orders worth of USD$120. (Whichever earlier). Items will arive in about 3 - 3.5 weeks after orders have been placed.

    I'll be ordering from the website directly.
    http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

    Exchange rate: 1 USD/ 1.30 SGD
    Handling Fee: $1.00 per item

    Shipping Fee: FREE! (For now)
    Exchange rate varies depending on the exact time I place my order but there won't be much fluctuations.

    FREEBIES!!!!
    I know everyone loves giveaways (I'm one of them).
    I'll be giving away OPI MINI CHIP SKIP worth $6.
    All you gotta do is purchase 3 items (of any value) and the OPI mini is yours!
    First customer* who orders 3 items gets the freebie.
    *Only applies to first-time customers, unless you are willing to pay the handling fees. HAHAHA.
    P/S: Btw, OPI preorder is opened too. $15 per bottle for all colours including designer series such as black shatter.
    P/P/S: Be smart and pull your friends in to hit 3 items and then you can take the freebie secretly without telling them. Nyahahahaa....

    Please remember to include mailing fees if you do not wish to do a self collection. All self collections are to be done at my convenience.
    Normal mail: $1.00 - $1.50 (depending on the weight of the item)
    Registered mail: Additional $2.24

    P/S: Handling fees will be waived for those who ordered from me during the first preorder. Practising some customer loyalty policy here. HAHAHA.
    P/P/S: I am still in the midst of trying to get my previous supplier back, so if she comes back after this preorder, I'll be ordering from her instead of the web. ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT - THEY HAVE BEEN GUARANTEED TO BE AUTHENTIC.

    FS: http://formspring.me/omfgwen
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/omfgwen
    Email: omfgwen.gmail.com

    No comments: