Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 5, 2011

    OPI Preorder

    Website: http://www.opi.com/

    $15 for all colours including all shatter colours.
    DS series @ $21 each.
    Sending in orders by 14th May 2011, 12MN.
    All payments will have to be done by then or orders will be void.

    1. Go to the web and choose the colours that you want to purchase.
    2. Email/ Text/ Comment the Code and the Name. (e.g HL B05, Extra-va-vaganza!)
    3. I'll confirm if there are stocks for the colours you have stated.
    4. If the colours are available, then good for you! If not, don't be too disheartened you can always choose another colour ;)
    5. Pay $$$ (Bank transfer plz)
    6. Wait..
    7. Wait.....
    8. Wait.........................
    9. And I'll inform you when your OPI arrives.
    10. Then it is ready for collection.
    11. What I've said above... Idiot-proof right?
    12. But you can still ask me questions. I'm DO NOT imply that you are an idiot. I'm just kidding. ;)

    Orders should arrive by the end of the month.
    Please remember to include mailing fees if you do not wish to do a self collection.
    All self collections are to be done at my convenience.
    Normal mail: $1.00 - $1.50 (depending on the weight of the item)
    Registered mail: Additional $2.24

    Email: omfgwen.gmail.com

    No comments: