Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 18, 2011

    OPI Preorder 2: CLOSED

    Currently: 33/15 Bottles


    Same old rules... You should know the drill.
    More details at http://omfgwen.blogspot.com/2011/05/opi-preorder.html
    $15 per bottle as usual, returning customers get $2 off their total bill!

    Yours if you purchase 3 bottles or more.
    HHAHAHA Ok I know what you're thinking... "Why this Gwen so cheapskate. Didn't she get this for free?" Yes I got it for free from Ettusais... BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IT FOR FREE IF I DIDN'T SPEND A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF 60 DOLLARS. In other words, it indirectly means that I paid for this. HAHAHAHA k another lame theory. I'm guessing this make up pouch is worth at least... $5? I bet there are other girls who need this more than me, I barely use cosmetics. A make up bag wouldn't be much of a use. So instead of leaving this to rot in my room, I'LL BE NICE AND GIVE THIS TO ANYONE WHO PURCHASES 3 BOTTLES OF OPI! Free mini ChipSkip to anyone who purchases 5 bottles or more. Please tell me I'm kind enough.

    // Edit: Make up bag + Mini Chip Skip has been given away. The next freebie's the body wash/ lotion from TBS.

    No comments: