Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 5, 2011

    29/7

    This was friday night. @ Da Paolo with my lovelies ^^






    Thanks bunneh <3



    Had an awesome time with y'all! Thank you for the dinner, the presents, the efforts, and thank you for coming down to celebrate my birthday with me. I may be a year older but I am still younger than all you hags. HAHAHAHA. Don't be disheartened cus at least you do not have unsightly wrinkles and pubic hair growing on your head. Thank you Zhu mimi for the keychain, had a great time scaring the bananas outta you. And the oldest shih tzu in the world, for the earrings. Lastly, dance bunny for the beautiful lip gloss and nail polish. Why are you people so nice to me... I am.... touched <3 (Sheds tears)

    We should have dinners like this soon, whether or not it's anyone's birthday. HHAHAHA BUT THEN AGAIN I BET WE WILL BE ALL BROKE KIDS AFTER ENJOYING LIFE LIKE THIS. And then we will have to go back to being peasants in school with takeaways from home. Awww no :(

    No comments: