Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 5, 2011

    What I have with me..

    Benefit: Full-finish lipstick (Breakup rumour)
    $13

    Benefit: Boi-ing 02
    $26
    Benefit: Stay Don't Stray mini
    $14

    OPI: Lucerne-tainely Look Marvelous
    $15

    OPI: Skull & Glossbones
    $15

    OPI: Suzi says da!
    $15

    OPI: Cuckoo for this colour
    $15

    OPI: Just a little rosti at this
    $15

    Purchase 3 bottles or more at $14 each.
    Email/ Text/ DM/ PM/ Formspring me if you have any questions.
    Email: omfgwen@gmail.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/omfgwen
    X

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hi! if i want to order opi nail polish can i meet up for payment and collection?

    omfgwen said...

    Yes sure thing. Leave me an email and I'll reply with details accordingly. omfgwen@gmail.com :)