Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 5, 2011

    30/7



    My mum, the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life. Thank you for bringing me to this world. I love you.

    Cake with my name as planned by my mum. Thoughtful, real thoughtful. :')








    Why so stern, mummy?




    Saturday night was both heaven and hell. Bumped onto Vannes Wu and Arissa Cheo that night. I was more interested in Arissa Cheo though hahaha she's drop dead gorgeous AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE HER BIRTHDAY AS WELL. Isn't it too much of a coincidence?! The rest were busy ogling at the taiwanese celebrity. Count ourselves lucky, I mean.. what are the odds you get to see a celeb who isn't locally based? Anyway, mum planned and treated us to the wonderful dinner at Au Petit Salut. The food was really yummy and even though it came in small portions, we were bloated till our necks at the end of the dinner. Thanks mum for everything you've done for me, I love you soooo darn much. Whatever happened after the dinner was.. terror. I'm sorry girls, I've let you down. Especially my mum.. I'm sorry. Nevertheless, I love all of you. Gotta thank God for having you girls in my life :)

    No comments: